White 3" x 30' Recovery Strap, 27,000 lb
- 3 inches wide x 30 feet long durable webbed strap
- Features a sewn end loop with an overlay of high-tenacity nylon to ensure longer life in the pull area
- Sewn in loop also makes it easier to attach the strap loop to the tow hooks on the vehicle
- Heavy 415 series thread is used in the sewing process to ensure the advertised load limits are met, or exceeded
- Comes in handy storage bag
This recovery strap is 3 inches wide and 30 feet long. It is a premium recovery strap manufactured to 27,000 pounds breaking strength and 13,500 pounds maximum vehicle weight. Erickson recovery straps all feature a sewn end loop with an overlay of high-tenacity nylon to ensure longer life in the pull area, where most of the wear occurs in this type of towing system. The sewn in loop also makes it easier to attach the strap loop to the tow hooks on the vehicle. Heavy duty webbing is rated at 10,000 pounds per inch of width, the wider the web, the stronger the strap. A heavy, 415 series thread is used in the sewing process to ensure the advertised load limits are met or exceeded. When using, simply attach the loops to tow hooks on both vehicles. Once the web tightens up, the webbing will stretch 20 per cent and actually slingshot the stuck vehicle out, giving what we call snatch-action. The caution is have to guard webbing from bumpers and more. Simply use old rags, coats, carpets or whatever to protect the strap from sharp edges. Erickson has been producing tie-down straps and related products for over 25 years. Erickson strives to provide the safest products available with the consumer in mind.