M18™ FUEL™ Hackzall® Kit
- Cuts up to 50% faster than competitive one-handed recip saws
- Up to 4x lower vibration for smooth cut starts & one-handed control
- Compact and lightweight design allows for easier cutting in tight spaces or overhead applications
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Increased cutting speed and power throught the toughtest applications
- REDLINK™ Plus Intelligence: The most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics; provides optimized performance and overload protection using total sysem communication between tool, battery and charger
- REDLITHIUM™ battery technology: Superior pack construction, electronics and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- One-handed design provides superior control and versatitily over standard reciprocating saws
- 7/8" stroke length removes more material with each stroke resulting in the faster cuts
- Pivoting shoe provides constant contact with the work-piece resulting in smoother cuts with less bucking and vibration
- REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence and POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor combine to provide up to 3x longer tool life than competitive one-handed recips
- M18™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery packs, compatible with 125+ solutions
The Milwaukee® 2719-21 M18™ FUEL™ HACKZALL® is the fastest cutting and most powerful one-handed reciprocating saw. Utilizing a POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor and a best in class 7/8" stroke length, the M18™ FUEL™ HACKZALL® cuts up to 50% faster than competitors. The compact, one-handed design provides superior control and the ability to make cuts in tight spaces. The dual gear counter balance mechanism provides up to 4x lower vibration than traditional reciprocating saws, resulting in faster cut-starts in metal and reduced user fatigue. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence ensures optimized performance and protects your investment from overload, overheating, and over-discharge. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Battery Pack provides more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries. A rubber seal and weep holes provide superior protection against water and debris.
Write your content here...